THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Pumpkin Ricotta Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for the fall! Whether making them for a party or get together with friends or just to have a tasty treat in the house, these cookies are the perfect blend of Pumpkin and Ricotta! Add the chocolate chips and you have something that people will be talking about for days! Guaranteed to not last, so make sure you double your batch! If your like me, you can never get enough pumpkin in the fall!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour through salt) and set aside.
- In a stand mixer or using a handheld mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla extract and combine until well blended. Beat in ricotta cheese and pumpkin and gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed until well combined.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Cook for 10 to 13 minutes, until set and bottoms slightly browned.
Check out these other amazing cookie receipes: