THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
READY IN 20 MINS/MAKES 24-36 COOKIES
These are the most addicting cookies you will ever try!!!Everyone who tries them will be begging you for more! These cookies are a hit with kids and adults! You will definitely be the hit at any party if you bring some Co-Dependent Cookies! Is there such a place as CA, Cookies Annoymous?
- 2 1⁄4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1cup butter (2 sticks)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (I prefer Walnuts, but you could use a different nut)
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Toffee Pieces
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- (I am a peanut butter lover, but an alternative is butterscotch chips)
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter, granulated and brown sugars, vanilla extract and eggs (adding one at a time and beating well.) Gradually beat the flour mixture into the large bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients; nuts, both kinds of chocolate chips, brickle pieces and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto a cookie sheet (spray with some cookie spray)
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes, and remove to cooling rack.
**I usually bake three batches of 12
***Also you can add coconut shavings or substitute any of your candy pieces with something else you like! Options are endless