THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Gluten Free Breakfast Quesadillas
A different way to have eggs that your kids will love and they are fun to make as well! And if you don’t have kids and your just a kid at heart like me, you will love them too! I actually had all the ingredients in my house one Sunday morning and just threw this together in my head! It’s tasty but not too heavy to start the day!
*This recipe will make two to three large breakfast quesadillas!
Salt and pepper
Italian seasoning blend
Goat cheese crumbles
Shredded Mozorella cheese
Gluten free tortilla wraps
**you can keep it vegetarian or you can add your favorite breakfast meat (bacon, sausage,turkey sausage, chorizo, ham or spam)!
- Heat two tablespoons of butter in a medium size pan on medium to low heat.
- While pan is heating with butter, in a bowl: crack 5 eggs, season with salt, pepper, garlic, italian blend seasoning, toss in a handle of goat cheese crumbles, and a splash of milk and whisk all ingredients together!
- Scramble the eggs in the preheated pan until eggs are cooked! Set pan with eggs aside.
- In a separate pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium Low heat in a large fryer pan!
- When the butter is melted, place a gluten free wrap in the heated pan!
- Scoop desired amount of eggs on half of the tortilla wrap and sprinkle top with a handful of mozorella cheese!
- After about 2-3 minutes, fold the tortilla in half, flip it and grill other side. Roughly two to three minutes on second side as well or until golden brown!
- Repeats steps 4-6 so you have two to three quesadillas! Slice in triangles and enjoy!
This is a fun way to enjoy breakfast! It’s fun for the kids and us adults enjoy them too! Just like I stated at the beginning of this post, if your a meat lover, you can add your favorite meat (cooked separately and diced and added to scrambled egg mixture)!
You can also serve these quesadillas with a side of hash browns for a heartier breakfast.
If you prefer something sweeter for breakfast check out this recipe: