THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
If your like me, you are always looking for the next amazing thing to bring to a party so you can be the one that stands out from the crowd! Look no further. I discovered this recipe on the blog Amandascookin.com for Chocolate Lasagna! Yeah you heard that right!
Chocolate lovers rejoice! This no bake chocolate lasagna is filled with cream cheese, chocolate pudding, and chocolate chips on top of an Oreo cookie crust! if you’ve never tried chocolate lasagna you are in for a delicious treat! The best part of making it and eating it is the Oreo crust!! It’s easy to make and no baking involved! Everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen on this amazing dessert! If you do not have any parties or events coming up and you love sweets like me, make a pan of this decadent dessert and have it in your fridge to satisfy your cravings!
- 1 package Oreo cookies (36 cookies)
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 brick (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups milk, plus 2 Tablespoons, divided
- 1 tub (12 oz) of Cool Whip
- 2 (3.9 oz) packages instant chocolate pudding
- mini chocolate chips
- Use a food processor (or a zip top bag and a rolling pin) to crush the Oreos into fine crumbs.
- Into a medium bowl, pour in the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish and use a spatula (or the bottom of a measuring cup) to evenly press the crumbs across the dish.
- In the same medium bowl, add the cream cheese and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy. Add in the 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar and mix well.
- Use a spatula to divide the Cool Whip in half and fold half into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crust and pop it into the fridge to set for about 10 minutes.
- While it’s setting, to a large bowl, add the pudding mixes and 3 1/4 cups milk and beat on medium until it starts to thicken.
- Spread the pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer. Put back into the fridge to set for another 10 minutes.
- Once set, gently spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for at least 4 hours in the fridge or 1 hour in the freezer before you slice.