THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Cutting back on carbs or have a gluten allergy? This cauliflower inspired pizza needs to make its way to your oven and into your belly! Freshly grated cauliflower serves as the base for this low carb and gluten free delicious crust that you can fold up just like traditional pizza! (FYI folding it makes it easier to eat as the crust is softer than regular pizza crust). The great thing with the recipe for the pizza crust is you can do a variety of your favorite toppings to make it even more fabulous and delicious! For today’s blog post I am going to share my buffalo chicken version of the cauliflower pizza! Hope you enjoy! First I will teach you the crust, then we will get to the toppings!
- Nonstick spray if using a metal pizza pan, but if you use a pizza stone like me you don’t need the spray
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 a large head) or now most supermarkets (I get my from Whole Foods) already have the cauliflower riced
- 2 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Kens buffalo sauce
- Wish Bone Blue cheese dressing
- Auloette Blue cheese crumble
- pkg of Tyson chicken tender pieces
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have two cups of cauliflower crumbles. Place in a large bowl and microwave for seven to eight minutes, or until soft. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- Mix in the egg, one cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan. Spray lightly with nonstick spray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- While that is in the oven. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and had chicken tender pieces. While frying, sprinkle sea salt, black pepper, and garlic. After a few minutes flip pieces and marinate the other side with same seasonings. When fully cooked add kens buffalo sauce and mix well!
- Remove chicken pieces and chop them into small bite size pieces
- At this point the crust is ready for toppings. Remove the crust from oven. Now spread the chopped up pieces of chicken around the crust.
- Then sprinkle blue cheese crumbles all over the crust
- Now drizzle blue cheese dressing and kens buffalo sauce all over the toppings cross crossing with desired amount
- Return the pizza to the oven and bake for another ten minutes.
- Remove from oven. Take a knife and move along the edges all the way around the pizza. Then using a pizza cuter slice up pizza into 8 equal slices and enjoy!
**After trying this low carb and gluten free masterpiece, you will keep wanting to eat more! (without the guilt)