THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese Wrapped in Bacon
With the holidays fast approaching, I’m sure like me your either hosting a holiday party or have quite a few to attend! Or like me you have both. So this it the perfect time of the year for appetizer recipes! One of the easiest appetizer recipes I have done that is a huge hit is goat cheese stuffed Figs wrapped in bacon! They are easy to make and you can prep them ahead of time and just pop them in the oven when you are ready to serve them to your guests! Only 3 ingredients, but bursting with amazing flavor! All 3 ingredients compliment each other.
These work great too if your hosting your holiday party and you have multiple things to prepare to make! This one requires little effort, in return great praise from your guests! Be a hit at your holiday party or steal the spotlight at a holiday party your attending! LOL
*Tip: I double the recipe, so there is more to go around and they are very addicting!
12-Slices of Bacon cut in half
24-Dried Figs (I get mine from wholefoods)
Goat cheese (usually get flavored goat cheese to save time! Usually a pesto or herb flavored kind works well)
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a rack on top.
- With a pairing knife, cut the figs 2/3 of the way down.
- Stuff each fig with about 1/2 teaspoon of goat cheese.
- Cut the bacon slices into thirds to make 24 pieces and wrap around the goat cheese stuffed figs.
- Place the figs with the bacon seam down on the rack and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is crispy all around.
- Pierce with toothpicks and Serve immediately.
Check out these other amazing appetizer recipes for your next party: